[Noisebridge-discuss] recyclebridge

T t at of.net
Mon Dec 20 18:15:47 UTC 2010

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 18:05, meredith scheff <satiredun at gmail.com> wrote:
> San Francisco has a (free?) composting program that can take a wider variety
> of stuff than a backyard one could.
> I also do not want a composting bin in the space. There's no reason to, and
> plenty of reasons against.

It has to be put somewhere until it is given to the city.

So the no bin at all option is not an option unless you are prepared
to install some kind of conveyor system or follow people around.

My point was that if you want the bin to not stink, worms will be
happy to provide you that service free of charge.  Of course a little
bin with a good lid that's just good enough to hold until trash
pick-up day would do fine.  It will of course stink inside the bin,
but a good lid deals with that.