[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge needs a computer to digitize video

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 18:25:00 UTC 2010

On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 6:15 PM, Patrick Keys <citizenkeys at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think the deciding factor would be if it can run OS X snow leopard.
> As I recall, from discussion with miloh, we were going to build it into
> a hackintosh.

Clarification:
I was insistent only that the machine run Linux, and that we didn't
necessarily need Apple hardware in order to run OS X.

I really just had a vision of Noisebridge using and developing with
FOSS nle's, despite the difficulties (as if anyone who's used *any*
NLE enough has never seen it crash).

-rma