[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge: Death and Taxes

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 23:33:31 UTC 2010

With no exact figures, there's no way of knowing how bad the situation
is exactly.

I spoke with Kelly a couple weeks ago after the Tuesday meeting...

My conversation with Kelly was ultimately that she lives in Berkeley,
rarely visits Noisebridge, and that she has little motivation to do much
with Noisebridge because of her busy graduate-school plans and living in
Berkeley.

I'm sure there's a competent amount of oversight or accounting, but
without any exact figures there's no way to know how much existing
visitors can evenly contribute to make up the difference and get us
through another month.

Patrick