[Noisebridge-discuss] accountability of money

Larry Ogrodnek ogrodnek at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 01:35:25 UTC 2010

Just wanted to follow up that it does seem a bit crazy when people are
talking about not enough funds for rent, that the donation jars are
being raided for "drinks and snacks."

As someone who always tries to throw some cash in the jars when I'm in
the space, finding out this is where the money goes doesn't really
make me happy....