[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge: Death and Taxes

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 02:25:34 UTC 2010

everyone, please post this everywhere you can think of. Mobilize task force!

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 6:23 PM, Snail <snailtsunami at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 5:12 PM, Jason Dusek <jason.dusek at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>>  We ought to mull over the root of this
>>  unfortunate growth as we trim at the leaves.
>>
>> --
>> Jason Dusek
>>

> http://solitarysnail.com/silly/noisetree.png
>
> --
> -Snailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnails

doing stuff and making things
---
"The function of all art ... is an extension of the function of the visual
brain, to acquire knowledge; ...artists are, in a sense, neurologists who
study the capacities of the visual brain with techniques that are unique to
them. ." -Semir Zeki