[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge: Death and Taxes

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 04:47:20 UTC 2010

If I sound demanding, I apologize.  Kelly has only been at two of the
last 5 meetings.  I think the larger concern is that, as a non-profit,
there's no need for a cloak of secrecy of our financial status.
Although its well-known that we are low on cash, I think that having
reasonably accurate information available to everybody in real-time
should be a priority.  Even if we had a dedicated wiki page with a table
with our bank balance, updated at least once a week, that seems like it
would be better than we have now.

The most recent information about finances seems to be here:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2010_11_30#Financial_Report

Apparently, after paying December rent, we had $9700 in the bank.  That
means we should be good until March, not February.

Patrick