[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge: Death and Taxes

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Tue Dec 21 07:56:08 UTC 2010

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 06:52:13PM -0800, Patrick Keys wrote:
> Okay, this is at least starting to get constructive.

Um, we've been being constructive for quite a while, I thought. :)
Glad you could join the party!

> Right now, we got about $5400.

That's just our Wells Fargo account -- there's a nontrivial amount in
Paypal too, although I don't have access to get the actual number -- but
yes, that's a good baseline.

> * Have we paid bills for January yet?

Best person to answer these questions is our treasurer Kelly, who's
stuck in London due to weather, last I heard.  But I'll take a shot at
it.

I'm pretty sure we haven't paid any of the monthly expenses for January.
AFAIK those consist of
 - rent ($3600)
 - trash ($120 or something?  I vaguely remember seeing a bill at some
   point.)
 - PG&E (variable, as high as $750)
 - DSL ($100 IIRC)

> * When are January bills due?

Dunno.  Except the rent is due on the 1st, I remember that much.
Doesn't seem like we're going to scrape bottom in January, though, so
I'm not worried about due dates in January.  (Due dates in February I am
worried about...)

-andy