[Noisebridge-discuss] TEDxVienna: monochrom's Johannes Grenzfurthner: On how to subvert subversion

das ende der nahrungskette jg at monochrom.at
Wed Dec 22 22:07:08 UTC 2010

actually i'm stuck in lakeland, florida. and the
most subversive act will be to a methodist church
on friday. my first visit to a church since i
desecrated st. stephan's cathedral in vienna as part of a zombie mob.

but i will be going to las vegas in early january
to check out adult entertainment expo. wanna do
some shenanigans there. anyone interested to join me?

cheers!