[Noisebridge-discuss] NB Front Page!

Lilia Markham liliakai at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 23:06:23 UTC 2010

banner is amazing. no doubt. but please make the b in Noisebridge lowercase.
i'm not a stickler for capitalization as long as it is somewhat consistent.

if i knew thing one about marketing and graphic design, i would probably try
to say something snobby about proper brand identity standards or something.