[Noisebridge-discuss] Social Network Hacking

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 20:23:33 UTC 2010

Problem is our wiki... most pages are simply lists.  But the wiki is not
database-driven so there's no way to use those lists.

I'm in the process of setting up a noisebridge database on our other
webserver, pony.noisebridge.net .

A priority of setting up the database is a table of noisebridge
visitors.  It will be voluntary, like the users page on the noisebridge
wiki.  It will have a column for a thumbnail.

As for check-in, the next major version of my noisebridge app (already
for android, soon for iphone) will have foursquare integration using the
foursquare api.

Patrick