[Noisebridge-discuss] Vending Machine

Ryan Rawson ryanobjc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 06:03:57 UTC 2010

zipcar includes gas, the gas for that trip will probably be around
$20, 10 mpg + 70 miles is how I got there.

Therefore zipcar is a much better deal than uhaul.  Plus zipcar
includes insurance, has convenient locations, flexible pick-up and
drop off times, no counter staff to deal with, etc.

As for a vending machine, it's hard to say.  Relying on the honor
system doesn't work past a certain size, and (un)fortunately
noisebridge is that large.

Go noisebridge!

-ryan