[Noisebridge-discuss] maybe we just need walls so people can concentrate

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 06:47:33 UTC 2010

I don't think problems can be solved with a big giant space.
I see alot more people arguing than creating.
Building some walls doesn't hide the problems, it isolates them into
discreet manageable components.
When people on opposite ends of the space are complaining about each
other's taste in music, that's not productive at all.

As for the classrooms...
One is usually filled with gamers.
The other is usually filled with a usergroup (in evenings).
If the one on the far end had a big tv or projector and sofas, I'd
probably use it.

As for build-out...
It's impossible to do build-out without asking the group.
If you start something without asking, it seems disrespectful for the
larger group.

Patrick