[Noisebridge-discuss] maybe we just need walls so people can concentrate

jim jim at systemateka.com
Fri Dec 24 20:42:43 UTC 2010

   seems to me the big over-the-walls contention is
from the dirty workshop when someone's grinding or
sawing.
   (not that i'm suggesting someone else do this-->)
i'm still interested in trying some kind of sound
dampening treatment around the wall tops of the
dirty workshop. if you beat me to it (likely), i'll
respond to requests for help by showing up and maybe
chipping in a little money and doing work.