[Noisebridge-discuss] Stuff I'd like to see happen at Noisebridge

rachel lyra hospodar rachel at mediumreality.com
Sat Dec 25 06:38:36 UTC 2010

At our last meeting we scheduled a monthly hackathon, roughly equivalent
to your "do something night" idea.  it would be rad if you came!  it's,
i believe, second saturdays, and is on the unofficial google calendar.
if you want to schedule it more often that is awesome!  monthly was what
i could commit to.  Let me know if you need calendar access.

Jan 8th is the first one!

i decided today to launch another project.  i am going to turn a couch
into a giant videophone, so that people from anywhere on the internet
can initiate a video call with whoever is on that particular couch.  i
am calling it NoiseCouch.  if anyone wants to help me with this project
let me know.  i don't know anything about videoconferencing or
networking or anything but i am confident i will figure it out.  i think
that if i do it by myself it will take about 6 months to accomplish.
The more help i get the sooner we can finish it!

R.