[Noisebridge-discuss] Sleeping at NB

Sai noisebridge at saizai.com
Sun Dec 26 19:25:14 UTC 2010

Actually, it's a private club that allows public visits, on private
property. It's arguable whether there is "expectation of privacy". :-P

But um, saying that your intent is to photograph the nice couches and
people were in the way? That's exactly what's meant by "being a dick".

Doesn't mean you can't do it, just that it's socially reprehensible.

- Sai