[Noisebridge-discuss] Stuff I'd like to see happen at Noisebridge

ashish makani ashish.makani at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 19:57:13 UTC 2010

Sounds rad Rachel

Would love to contribute in whatever way possible

Kudos to the chatroulette kid .....its a very simple but ingenious idea
I read an interview of his recently ...he is so young...& even after it
became a hit, he comes across as very humble
http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/03/12/one-on-one-andrey-ternovskiy-creator-of-chatroulette/

Humble innovators FTW :)