[Noisebridge-discuss] Stuff I'd like to see happen at Noisebridge

rachel lyra hospodar rachel at mediumreality.com
Mon Dec 27 18:24:28 UTC 2010

this is an interesting approach!  I'd want to build an enclosure for the
machine so that the only thing the person on the couch saw was a screen,
no controls.  I am picturing something fairly elaborate, a sort of art
installation phone booth magic talking seat.

I also am becoming fixated on the idea of chatroulette constantly running.

i give it six months because i want something big and elaborate, and
can't start on it for a month or two... i also expect a lot
of...distractions.

R.