[Noisebridge-discuss] Hi NBers...getting into NB today...& vegetarian eating options near NB

Jesse Zbikowski embeddedlinuxguy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 15:55:56 UTC 2010

One of the main reasons I'm studying German is so I can ask for things
just how I like them; for instance I prefer my kebab without onions
(Ich moechte bitte eine kebap ohne zweibel). I had a hard enough time
acting out cows and chickens; I can only imagine how one would order
vegetarian food with charades. The Peruvian place in the Mission
Market Food Mall (22nd and Mission) is a good choice because the food
is on steam tables and you can see exactly what you're going to get.