[Noisebridge-discuss] Vending Machine

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 16:31:22 UTC 2010

Having him deliver it is a super great idea. Make sure you also will
have a dolly on hand to maneuver it into the space.

We moved the Agfa C41 machine
(https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Agfa_FP200_Color_Film_Developer
approx 400 lbs) to NB without any professional help but it was pretty
brutal. Be wary of elevator complications.

I feel like the cost for that machine is a little expensive? But I'm
not really sure. If it's in good shape and hackable that's probably
reasonable. My partner recently bought a vending machine and hacked a
new interface onto it. I will ask if he has any pointers.

-Kelly