[Noisebridge-discuss] Hi NBers...getting into NB today...& vegetarian eating options near NB

Praveen Sinha dmhomee at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 17:16:23 UTC 2010

There are probably literally hundreds of veggie options around noisebridge
in some form or another, but

Don't forget about Pakwan, Almahra, Cafe Ethiopia and Yamo (if you can get
in):

http://www.yelp.com/biz/pakwan-san-francisco
http://www.yelp.com/biz/alhamra-san-francisco
http://www.yelp.com/biz/cafe-ethiopia-san-francisco