[Noisebridge-discuss] Vending Machine

Kurtis Heimerl kheimerl at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Dec 30 01:17:07 UTC 2010

As the random guy added to this conversation, I want to note that:

This thing is seriously heavy. Delivery might not be enough,
installation is going to be brutal as well. We had to take ours
entirely apart and use a heavy-duty dolly on the remainder to move it.

Is this vending machine going to be tinkered with? I know some NB
people wanted the change mechanism from mine (which is still
available), and I'm curious what you folks will be doing with this
unit. Hacking ours was a bit of an endeavor.