[Noisebridge-discuss] Vending Machine

Nicholas Iannone knyck2 at mac.com
Thu Dec 30 19:53:23 UTC 2010

Just heard from Gary the vending machine seller, looks like Monday is the day that the vending machine will be delivered, I guess the delivery guy was too busy to do today or friday.

Also would love some input on the exact location you folks think would be best because I think we would rather not be moving this beast around more than we have to.

My initial thought for location was to be near the back windows, its close to power fairly conspicuous etc. let me know what you folks think.

Nick