[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisekitchen - Looking for a plumber to do some quick work

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Feb 3 23:17:30 UTC 2010

Last night I biked up to the not Big Gay Safeway on 16th st and bought
some ingredients. Came back to Noisebridge and may some food quick for a
small number of people. The setup of the counter is awesome for cooking
while others are playing a board game on the other end. Big thanks to
Zedd for having it be that sort of shape.

We need a functional sink asap. Scott our resident plumber is in surgery
getting his knees cut open and most likely will be out of the game for a
week or two. Is there anyone bold enough with pluming skills to finish
most of the sink in the kitchen so we could stop using the bathroom sink?

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net