[Noisebridge-discuss] [Fwd: Artist's Studio Spaces For Rent in San Mateo @ Burlingame Border]

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 06:24:51 UTC 2010

The OP adds:

We are looking for quiet users to fill spaces that
will have walls/partitions, however, the walls will be 8-9 feet
and the warehouse ceiling is 20-25 feet.  We have rented some
space to painters already, so the concern is a noise issue. We
would need to have like users.  Also, we do not have off street
parking, which will be no problem for independent users who come
and go on different schedules, but it wouldn't seem to work for
classes or or events where groups would be showing up at the
same time.

*Dear Fellow Artists and Art Instructors,*

*
*

*I would like to inform all local artists of a rare opportunity to rent
warehouse space in an excellent location on the Peninsula that has just
opened up for use as artist's studios.  As a continuing student in the
Art Department at The College of San Mateo, I have encountered an unmet
need for studio space on the Peninsula.  With a building owner who now
sees and understands "the vision", I hope to see this warehouse
transform into a thriving artist's community in San Mateo.   *

*
*

*  I would appreciate anything you can do to pass the following
information to any artists you know who may be interested in renting
studio space.  Please see details listed below.*

*
*

*Thank you very much for your time and all that you do to support the
arts. *

*
*

*
*

*Best Regards,*

*Nancy Garcia*

*
*

*Contact:*

* Nancy Garcia @ (650)224-7883*

*nancygar2000 at gmail.com <mailto:nancygar2000 at gmail.com>  *

*or*

* Brett Barron @ (650)400-7089*

*brettbarron at capitalrealtygrp.com <mailto:brettbarron at capitalrealtygrp.com>*

*
*

*ART STUDIOS FOR RENT*

*1 0 2 2  N O R T H   I D A H O  ST.*

*SAN MATEO, CA 94401*

* RARE OPPORTUNITY TO RENT STUDIO SPACE IN SAN MATEO AT BURLINGAME
BORDER. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THIS WAREHOUSE SPACE HAS BEEN AVAILABLE
AS ART STUDIOS.   *

* *

*EXCELLENT LOCATION ON WEST SIDE OF HWY 101*

*1022 N. IDAHO @ BAYSWATER (next to Nini’s Coffee Shop)*

* *

*20’ CEILINGS WITH SKYLIGHTS & NATURAL LIGHT.*

*15 ‘ ROLL UP DOORS*

*3 BATHROOMS*

*4 SINKS WITH HOT WATER*

* *

*STUDIOS*

*Approx. 14 studio spaces ranging in various sizes from approx. 180 sq.
ft. @ $279/month up to approx 400 sq. ft @ $620/month.  Square footage
may be negotiable depending upon your space needs.  Utilities based on
percentage of occupied space. *

*There are several private spaces currently.  Walls and doors to be
built creating additional private studios in open areas of warehouse.  *

*We are starting a list of people who may be interested in sharing
space.   Please let us know if you would like to discuss the possibility
of sharing studio space with other artists.  *

*Email or call for more information or to make an appointment to view.*

--
Sent from my ASR-33