[Noisebridge-discuss] Hacker EPROM - Feb 27th 20:00 - Noisebridge's First Prom!

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Thu Feb 18 00:29:45 UTC 2010

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Hacker_EPROM

There will be the dancing, we'll have DJs, there'll be a disco ball and
punch. We will have some kind of photo couple portraits thing setup. The
Makeout room will be in full swing (to make things out of other things in).

Formal attire and a (robot) date required. Please check the wiki page
for more information.

I hope someone will show up in a limo.

Some people stated they'd like to help. If that's you, please drop me an
email! If that's not you but you'd like to help, please contact me
anyways. :)

Thanks!

--
Rubin Abdi