[Noisebridge-discuss] Visit by Danish Radio (March 9th)

Sai Emrys sai at saizai.com
Wed Feb 24 21:34:50 UTC 2010

FYI, Henrik will be visiting on the 9th. Non-public contact info
removed for his privacy, email press@ if you want it.

If you speak Danish and communicate well about hacking, this is
probably a good opportunity for you to get on the radio. And if you
don't speak Danish, it still is; bring your demos. :-P

- Sai