[Noisebridge-discuss] LoveTech SF + Rich DDT BDay Crea-Elation is this Sat 2/27

Rich Trapani sfroommate at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 24 23:37:37 UTC 2010

Showcasing LIVE Electronic Musicianship
Monthly Collaborative Music Technology Party & Interactive Multimedia Art Salon

| Join Mailing List | Facebook Group | Facebook Event | Photos: Flickr & FB | Videos: Vimeo & FB | Contact Us |

Next Event:
LoveTech
Rich DDT Birthday Crea-Elation!
Saturday, February 27th
9pm-2am
at Il Pirata 2007 16th St (@ Utah St)
All Live All Electronic All Participatory All Artistic Awesomeness

••••LIVE ELECTRONIC MUSIC••••

PANCE PARTY
This SF Wundertrio, fresh off their North Korean tour in support of their
Kim Jong Thrill EP,  will leave you howling like meth-addled puppies
SEVENTH SWAMI
Serving you seven channels of eclectically original, psychedelic glitch
and dubstep bliss, always thought-provoking & straight from the heart
AMPLE MAMMAL aka The Polish Ambassador
Groove generating cyborg, wielding synthesizers, boomtastic bass
and a pure spirit to annihilate treacherous beats marring the Earth
NISUS
When not lobbing bass grenades, Nisus is recruiting a unicorn army
equipped with radioactive horns in the battle against evil snowmen
RICH DDT
Neo-Galactic Whomp Warrior hurling wobbly ravestep, hyperdub
& dirty fidget house  infused with techy tribal dance-hop

•••INTERACTIVE ART & MUSIC•••
First-Ever Cyborg Creation Station!
Make costumes & accessories out of wires, LED's, conductive thread,
electronics, circuitboards and silver body paint - digitally enhance your dance!
We'll have a modest assortment to start but please BYOElectroScrap  :)

Featured Multimedia Artist
TIM ANDERSON - Zootrope
Make your own animated 3D creatures out of clay & strobi-fugal force

Digital Jam Lounge (Drum Circle of THE FUTURE):
Bring your laptop, synth, or any electronic instrument, plug in and play!
A collaborative jamming space perfect for teaching one another new music
hardware and software
Sign Up Here and Bring Your Instruments: http://bit.ly/cY5fyy

All night VJ Mashup:
Sign Up Here and Bring Your Laptop: http://bit.ly/7GDWTC

••LEARNTECH••
9:30-12:30 on the Back Patio
Discussion oriented LearnTech PlayShops

MITCH ALTMAN - Inventor of TV-B-Gone & Co-founder of Noisebridge DIY hackerspace,
Mitch teaches people worldwide how to make cool things with electronics
NISUS - Integrating hardware into Ableton Live
AMPLE MAMMAL - Cyborg sound control Ample-style
TIM ANDERSON - Electric Guitar Lesson learn the secrets of legends in just 5 Minutes!
RICH DDT - From DJ to Controllerist: How live is live?

•DANCETECH•
Keep an eye on stage for some very special technologically enhanced dance performances!

$8, 21+

Join the LoveTech Mailing List to hear about future events: Sign Up Here
Join the LoveTech Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=105912651809
RSVP to the Facebook Event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=304030786026

Thanks,
Rich DDT