[Noisebridge-discuss] room for rent

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 22:38:44 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Igor Kofman <kofman at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 2:02 PM
Subject: mind posting this to any relevant lists asap? we're starting to be
pretty pressed :)
To: meredith scheff <satiredun at gmail.com>

Radish Research & Manor is looking for a new housemate and
research assistant!

For those not in the know, Radish Research is an Edwardian in the
Mission district not too far from the Atlas Cafe & Cafe Gratitude. The
house itself has three bedrooms, a kitchen, bathroom and a living
room. Then, out back we have a roughly 20'x30' gallery with 12'
ceilings. The open area is large enough to dance in. It's also sound
isolated. In short, it's a pretty nice little play space for doing various
kinds of art.

Do you like to make stuff? Are you an artistically, mechanically, and
electrically inclined individual looking for a space to explore
creative endeavors? Do you like to work in fabric, silicon, metal, or
light? We'd like to meet you!

Now for the details, the rent is $1200, which covers a one of the
bedrooms and a closet just outside the room. It also covers a roughly
12x12 space for making messes in the gallery, and the rest of the
gallery space for open exploration.

Candidates must be financially and emotionally stable, and will need
to past muster with the landlord.  The room is available March 1st.
Unfortunately, one of us is allergic to kitties, so no pets are
allowed.

The Details:
Room in house + share of gallery/workshop space
$1200/mo + utilities + 1200 deposit
Lease is month to month
Available March 1st
Florida St between 20th and 21st
House and gallery are non smoking
There are two bathrooms, one has a bathtub
There is a washer/dryer
There is a 6 burner Wolf range

Contact:
Michael Ang