[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge.net SSL cert

Jeffrey Malone ieatlint at tehinterweb.com
Tue Feb 2 20:19:22 UTC 2010

As I recall, noisebridge.net does not have a valid ssl cert.  Our cert is for www.noisebridge.net.
However, since the httpd will respond on https://noisebridge.net without forwarding to www.noisebridge.net, you may get an ssl warning ( http://noisebridge.net will forward to https://www.noisebridge.net ).

Simply, our ssl cert is not for the whole domain, because it's cheaper that way.  Ensure you use www.noisebridge.net to avoid a warning about an invalid certificate.  View the vertificate details for more info.

Jeffrey