[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge.net SSL cert

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Thu Feb 4 01:09:59 UTC 2010

Andy Isaacson wrote:
> You gave me a chance to make an important point though -- ops isn't some
> anointed cabal, it's the people who DO STUFF.  If you want to be ops,

Well there *is* the people on the ops at noisebridge.net list, which isn't
goes about getting on that.  Mailing ops is the recommended course of
action when (for example) the network at 2169 is down and you have done
as much troubleshooting as you know how.  As I understand it, those on
the ops list are a group of knowledgeable folks who have done
infrastructure work, are willing to be interrupted to help out in this
kind of case... or help those who want a thing to be done but haven't
the skills, learn them.  I believe there is also a side dish of arguing,
of course.

Rachel