[Noisebridge-discuss] Door bell

Jeffrey Malone ieatlint at tehinterweb.com
Wed Feb 3 10:18:16 UTC 2010

David, you're being overly dramatic.  Not only does it come off as
completely unrealistic fear that we would be the target of bombs, but
also that you are assuming that any implemented RFID system would have
cards that could be identified to be part of that system.

Also, a system that would seemingly be entirely optional is being
suggested.  I see no discussion here that will force you to use RFID
at any time.
You have very clear reasons why you don't like it, which is fine.  But
your opinion should not be cause to block others from using it.

Jeffrey