[Noisebridge-discuss] Door bell

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at rcpt.to
Wed Feb 3 18:55:07 UTC 2010

I think it's a brilliant project, although I'm not perfectly
comfortable with the RFID tag being usable to re-enter after everyone
else has left. There's some pretty obvious potential fixes for that,
though. I'd be willing to stump up some money to have more RFID gear
at Noisebridge, if you're going to go ahead with it (assuming the
whiny peanut gallery hasn't discouraged you ;).

m.