[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Lending Library?

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 03:44:10 UTC 2010

hey will --

worth a personal reply --

people get butthurt if they find out their donations get taken out of
noisebridge but whatever, once they donate to noisebridge they *really*
should give up the control, but maintain the guidance....  given that, since
you asked directly, maybe the person will reply about the book you want to
read.

fwiw, I have had 'silence on the wire' for a month.  dont tell anyone!

-rma