[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Lending Library?

Leif Ryge leif at synthesize.us
Mon Feb 8 18:59:08 UTC 2010

On 02/06/2010 08:51 PM, jim wrote:
> it is not excellent to disregard the intentions of
> donors: at least we should understand the intent of the
> donation before co-opting stuff for personal purposes.

How do you know people aren't donating with the expectation that it *is*
a lending library? I've always assumed it is, and have told donors and
borrowers it is. By telling people that it isn't, aren't you
disregarding intentions and making donations less useful?

~leif (haven't read this entire thread, sorry)