[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Lending Library?

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 20:07:27 UTC 2010

I think that I like the stamp idea best, and I abhor the sticker idea,
but that might just be my adhesive tic.

I think that I'd like to see some meatspace discussion or perhaps an
actual consensus before defacing large portions of the library.

Thus the barcode scanning idea seems like a go, regardless of a
possible future consensus.

-Kelly