[Noisebridge-discuss] Barbot 2010

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 15 19:51:13 UTC 2010

There will be lots of us there!  The crowd will be very friendly.  Please introduce yourself, and you'll make some new friends.  :)

I'll be one of the people with red and purple hair (half of what little hair I have remaining, that is).  Sadly, I'm probably only able to go on Thursday.

Cheers,

Mitch.