[Noisebridge-discuss] Barbot 2010

Rose White yarnivore at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 03:56:50 UTC 2010

Rich Gibson will be there tonight, and we'll both be there tomorrow. Great
place to meet Noisebridgers, and a great party in any case.

Cheers!

-- Rose

On Feb 15, 2010 11:51 AM, "Mitch Altman" <maltman23 at hotmail.com> wrote:

 There will be lots of us there!  The crowd will be very friendly.  Please
introduce yourself, and you'll make some new friends.  :)

I'll be one of the people with red and purple hair (half of what little hair
I have remaining, that is).  Sadly, I'm probably only able to go on
Thursday.

Cheers,
Mitch.

> Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 10:29:28 -0800
> From: jtfoote at ieee.org
> To: max at razorfrog.com
> CC: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] Barbot 2010

> > I'll be there, jetlag permitting, with Chassis the Beer Serving Robot >
chassistherobot.com. >...