[Noisebridge-discuss] library shelf location

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 07:46:33 UTC 2010

We put up the plumbers tape as a flexible hanging system that could be
easily modified. If you relocate the photos, I'd appreciate it if you
could take care not to lose any of them, or the magnets, and to not
take down the plumbers tape if you don't have to.  If you think that's
the best location for the library, then go for it. But we put a lot of
time into the plumbers tape shapes that are on the wall there, so just
in case the library isn't permanent, it would be nice to re-expose
that stuff some day.

Does that make sense?  Anyway, we can totally put up plumbers tape
elsewhere for hanging photos. Actually, I'd say that's a good use for
the wall space above tables.

-Kelly