[Noisebridge-discuss] The rats are getting ballsy

Ever Falling everfalling at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 10:27:54 UTC 2010

duly noted. but with a kitchen soon to be FULLY OPERATIONAL i think
sanitation is going to be a big concern. if you have a trap that can capture
them instead of killing them then sure. but it's not like rats can't find
their way back in. the gate is human proof, not rodent proof...unless we're
very vigilant about closing the glass doors at the front of the building
(which i have yet to see closed, ever).

also it's not even like we're going after them with blunt objects. those
traps to a damn good job of killing them nice and quickly...

--
Trying to fix or change something, only guarantees and perpetuates its
existence.