[Noisebridge-discuss] The rats are getting ballsy

David Stainton dstainton415 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 10:42:36 UTC 2010

I think the long term solution to the rat problem is going to involve
keeping the place a little cleaner and plugging the hole that they
enter the Noisebridge area from...

Closing the glass gate isn't going to do anything. We share the
building with a produce vendor and therefore the rats are here to
stay in this building... But that doesn't mean we can't prevent them
from entering the Noisebridge area.

I would love to help plug the holes with cement mixed with glass!

~david