[Noisebridge-discuss] The rats are getting ballsy

Harry Pottash giblfiz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 14:27:08 UTC 2010

I think that's a good place to start. I also have some rural friends who
swear by peppermint oil as a rat repellent. They just soak some string in it
and run it around the edge of whatever they want to keep rat-free, and it
apparently works like a charm for a few months until the oil all evaporates.
Though clearly you still need to get the rats that are already in the space
out as well.