[Noisebridge-discuss] The rats are getting ballsy

Melissalynn Perkins melissalynn.perkins at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 11:16:44 UTC 2010

I wasn't intending that the rats be killed, I just know that they like
peanut butter. Another thing that is awful about the kill traps is that they
don't always kill right away. Plus they are messy.

Simple idea: http://glass.typepad.com/journal/2005/09/how_to_catch_a_.html

The engineer's version:
http://strobist.blogspot.com/2009/03/building-better-mousetrap.html