[Noisebridge-discuss] The rats are getting ballsy

jim jim at well.com
Wed Feb 24 15:21:06 UTC 2010

   rats and their cousins like grains a lot.
   what about hanging rat-attractive food from
the ceiling? i.e. some hooks in the ceiling with
some kind of cord coming down to suspend baskets
or some such.
   getting a second refridge seems a good idea.
   getting near-hermetically-sealed containers
seems good, too (i'd put 'em in the baskets to
reduce smell of the suspended stuff).