[Noisebridge-discuss] The rats are getting ballsy

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Wed Feb 24 16:39:16 UTC 2010

Rats are not that picky. They were nesting here when there was nothing
more tasty than fabric scraps from the sewing operation. As long as
there is proximity to the market, they will be here, and certainly our
burrito wrappers et al. in the trash will overshadow any attempts at
food segregation.

And I'm skeptical about peppermint oil: A) these are badass city rats
and B) it sounds kind of anecdotal. ("Did you run a control for that
experiment?" "But it's NATURAL!")

If we want them gone, use the traps. Otherwise live with them. There's
sadly little in-between.