[Noisebridge-discuss] Bylaws committee

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 05:50:59 UTC 2010

Actually, what I said in this instance was that the $50,000 transaction was
a lot of verbiage suggesting it was a legally mandated thing, but I thought
that we should mention the Treasurer's responsibility for it instead of the
Executive Director.

It strikes me that this is the first time you've seen an issue at
Noisebridge get shunted off to committee to hash out. I might suggest you
review the archives if you're anxious about seeing change happen here.
 Otherwise, could I request that you not start making demands of people who
have earnest desires to see the functioning of this organization improve?

I realize this might be a contentious issue, so can we please at least make
an effort to reduce the drama?  There aren't any empires here to be had.

Thanks,
Christie
_______
"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom." -- W. Blake.

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/