[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Executive Director

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at rcpt.to
Sat Feb 27 16:56:03 UTC 2010

Is there an official answer on that second point, being what is
expected of an ED? A few people have mentioned this to me in passing,
and I have no aversion to my name being put forward for the position,
but I am somewhat curious as to what the ED should (or shouldn't?) do
in future to avoid similar concerns arising next time.

m.