[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Executive Director

Autumn Tyr-Salvia tyrsalvia at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 22:33:14 UTC 2010

It seems to me that there are two issues:

1) NB needs an ED immediately to handle pending business.
2) NB needs an ED permanently to fulfill longer term responsibilities.

Obviously this is an important issue to those who care about NB's
organizational structure and long term future. Is there a reason the
board cannot appoint someone temporary ED for two or three months
while we try to hash out the role of the ED and a candidate everyone
agrees on?

 It seems to me that electing someone hastily because we need someone
to attend to pending business is not in NB's best interests, and
appointing someone for the next two or three months while we slow down
and have careful discussions about this role and potential candidates
could be a win for everyone.

--Autumn