[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Executive Director

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 19:51:05 UTC 2010

There's no reason not to just renominate Mitch... but no one has even tried
to change my mind, other than by telling me flat out I'm wrong.  It's not
been very persuasive and pretty much people have only been mean to me for
standing up for what I believe in.

So even more resolutely, my objection to Mitch still stands.  Unless you
come up with some way to remove me as a member, you do have to deal with me.
 Have some respect here, people, and stop trying to pretend I don't count.
 Every member counts.

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/