[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Executive Director

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Sun Feb 28 20:53:20 UTC 2010

* Christie Dudley <longobord at gmail.com> [100228 12:08]:
> There's no reason not to just renominate Mitch... but no one has even
> tried to change my mind, other than by telling me flat out I'm wrong.
> It's not been very persuasive and pretty much people have only been mean
> to me for standing up for what I believe in.

My understanding is that the concern that Mitch wouldn't be suitable
for the exec-d position has to do with the fact that he tends to
be out of town a lot. I tried to respond to this in a thoughtful,
reasoned way that was IMO free of malice [1]. Jim's recent post [2]
also seems well-put. It would be great to hear a likewise thoughtful
response to any of the points made in these posts. It would also be
helpful for the benefit of those of us not present at last week's
meeting to understand your objection(s) to Mitch being nominated.

John

----

[1] * John Magolske <listmail at b79.net> [100227 09:03]:

[2] * jim <jim at well.com> [100228 10:14]: