[Noisebridge-discuss] Flip Video Spotlight program for Noisebridge

Ani Niow v at oneletterwonder.com
Tue Jan 5 22:33:13 UTC 2010

Greetings all!

I got sent a link to http://www.flipvideospotlight.com/SpotlightHome.aspx a
few weeks ago and being the a/v nerd that I am was highly interested in it.
I had a look at the eligibility guidelines (
http://www.flipvideospotlight.com/apply/guidelines.aspx) and it seemed we as
an organisation fit it.

Today I got an email that our application had been accepted. Here's what we
can get:

The camera in question is the Flip Ultra 120, see details here:
http://store.theflip.com/Ultra.aspx.
The program we are in is a "buy one get one free" deal, buy one for $150 and
get a second at no cost. Buy two at $300 and get 2 more. I imagine this
would be most beneficial to groups of two or more that wanted to purchase
these at half price.
Sales tax will be charged on orders made now until myself or someone else
sends Flip our 501(c)(3) info which would make us tax exempt.

If you want one (or more) of these, email me directly and I'll happily give
out the login credentials until I put it somewhere more public.

Go forth and document your projects fellow Noisebridgers!

-Ani